Don't be indulgent.
Change the world one audience member at a time.
Don't let someone else imagine your career for you.
Don't hide your Dark Side.
"Most would rather be ruined by praise then saved by criticism".
I'm not a mother...yet.
closet goth
a prophet
I often prefer fantasy
I can see what you can't
I love too easily
I pretend I don't want to be saved.
Oh Nell, sweet Nell...
Let me not to the marriage
of
Love is not love with alters
when alteration finds or
bends with the remover to remove.
Your Majesty.
stupid girl. stupid heart.
I like being man handled.
It makes me feel like a woman.
be not offended Nature's Miracle,
thou art alloted to be ta'en by me.
I gave my love a ring
Away. Away from you. - you, the troll
who does me wrong. that
makes me forget myself.
follow your bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment