If I weren't afraid.
If I weren't afraid, I would...
write a play and have someone read it
sing all the time
create and star in my own web series (that may or may not be a musical)
get a tattoo, or a few
go on an audition
get new headshots
take a photo of myself naked and look at it
sing in a late night cabaret
admit I want to be a Disney princess (but mostly for the dress)
work harder and fail easier
live abroad for a few years
be stronger
be driven
stand up for myself more
not care what my boss thinks - or anyone
take singing lessons again
not be insecure about the fact that I don't really like to drink alcohol
get my wisdom teeth pulled
finally be honest with my dad
go skinny dipping
be proud of my past
marvel at my body
not be so hard on myself
fight harder for what I believe in
stop making excuses
and I'm sure I would be much happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment